Friday, 25 October 2013

TRAVEL: Sunshine Coast

TRAVEL POST: Twin Waters , Sunshine coast

Love is in the air doo doo doo doo doo....!

My boyfriend's older sister pulled off one of the fastest organised weddings ever!*
*Excluding Don't Tell the Bride
They got engaged in March, set the date and April and did the deed in May at the Twin Waters Novotel Resort on the sunny Sunshine Coast.

Having returned from Thailand, I was unsure if I could even go or not as I was back on the job hunt and had no idea where work would take me..!
In the end, I took a job a couple of days after the wedding so I was able to attend :)
It was a beautiful weekend.

The theme colours were black and white, here is the gorgeous invitation we received:

Are you Romantic? Would you like to READ MORE?
Click below!


We booked into the resort that the wedding was being held at because its so much easier when you are drunk after the reception

When we checked in, we were upgraded to a room with a view of Lily's on the Lagoon - the wedding reception venue



 Above: the beach by the resort
 Above: the only photo I took during the wedding reception
 Above: me and Trent after the ceremony
 Above: Trent's family + the married couple
Above: the wedding set-up by the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment