Tuesday, 22 October 2013

TRAVEL: The drive from Emerald to Currumbin, Gold Coast

TRAVEL POST: We drove the 12-hour horror from Emerald to the Gold Coast.

February 13th, 2013:
I felt sad about leaving Emerald before I actually left but when it came down to it, I wasn't sad to go, I was excited. I stayed there longer than I intended to and I was ready for new places..!

Above: a photo of generic road/sky/sun/trees somewhere along our journey.

To read more - click the link below!



We stopped for a break in Injune - it really didn't have a lot going for it. At all. But there was an old building that caught my eye -

I drove Injune to Miles (where we stopped for lunch) and hated the drive- there are some seriously scary oversized vehicles on the road. I got stuck behind one for about half an hour, it was just impossible to overtake

Below: photos from Miles, where we stopped for lunch




And here are some of the Transformers style beasts:


No comments:

Post a Comment