Wednesday, 30 October 2013

TRAVEL: Brisbane..again!

TRAVEL POST: Brisbane

Bris, Brissie, Bris-vegas... however you say it, its still an awesome place!

This post covers the dates between June 2013 and --- 2013
I make multiple trips to Brisbane and its silly to keep posting individual articles each time I go, so view this as a Brisbane Collection, if you will..

Night-life:
June 2013: We stayed in Base Central - it has the most amazing location. Right across the road from Central station, round the corner from Queen st and right on top of Down Under bar! We went downstairs to Down Under bar for our night out and it was great. Lucky for us - it was Ladies Night AGAIN. I don't know how we do it, I think the Free Alcohol Gods have blessed me and my friends. But there we go - another night of free drinks and a stonking headache the next day.
Down Under bar is pretty much backpackers and students only. From what I can remember they held a Michael Jackson dance competition on stage and some other sort of "get the crowd involved" activities...
Above: Yep we did dance in the cage.


No comments:

Post a Comment